Here is a step by step guide with pictures on how to download/save the presets onto your mobile. If you would like further information after reading this tutorial, please feel free to contact me on my Instagram account(@thatrebeccarose) via DM or send an email to my business account(email@example.com) and I will respond ASAP.
- Download Adobe Lightroom app on your mobile. This is free and all you need to do is create an Adobe account.
- Download an unzip app from the app store. I recommend ‘iZip'(the free version is all you need).
- You should have been sent an email(it should come immediately after purchasing) which will have a button called ‘Click here to download the preset’ which you should click on. Once you’ve clicked the link, a new page should open, click the link that says ‘Open in “iZip”.
5. Once the image has opened in Lightroom, press the 3 small dots in the top right hand corner of the page.
6. Finally, choose the ‘create preset’ option and you can now start using this on all your photos!
The presets are NON-REFUNDABLE and cost £5. If you have any questions or queries regarding them, please contact be via DM on Instagram(@thatrebeccarose) or via email(firstname.lastname@example.org)