Hi everyone! It’s that time of the month again…time to review the Degusta Box and I can’t wait to share this months box with you, there are SO many good snacks and drinks in it. This months theme was the ‘Best of British’ and they had lots of British classics and also some snacks for the warmer weather. I’ve listed my top 5 products and given a review of them. Let me know which one would be your favourite!
The Degusta Box costs £12.99 including delivery and you can cancel at any time. You receive your Degusta Box monthly, with 10 – 15 products in each box. You can subscribe to the Degusta Box here.
Products in the Degusta Box:
- Robinsons Fruit Cordial in Pear and Elderflower
- Heinz Organic Baked Beans
- London Flavours Street Food Flavoured Crisps
- Typhoo Black Tea
- Heinz Cream of Tomato Pot Soup
- Oat Cheerios
- Skinny Food Co White/Milk Chocolate Crispies
- CRAFTED by Cracker Drinks Co Mango and Passion Fruit Juice
- Candy Kittens Wild Strawberry
- Bull’s-Eye NY Steakhouse Barbecue Sauce
- Love Corn Smoked BBQ
- Panchamama Andean Berry & Rasberry/Cacao & Cashew
- Eat Water Slim Rice Sushi
My Top 5 Products:
- Robinsons Fruit Cordial in Pear and Elderflower – I’m a huge fan of the Robinsons Cordials but I’d never tried the pear and elderflower flavour before and it was SO good. I think this will be perfect for summer as a refreshing drink with some ice in it and I love the taste of the elderflower in the cordial
- Candy Kittens Wild Strawberry Sweets – These gourmet sweets are absolutely delicious and very moreish. I love the strawberry flavour to it and the soft,squishy texture of the sweets.
- Bull’s-Eye NY Steakhouse Barbecue Sauce – We had our first BBQ of the year on Sunday and this certainly came in handy. It was perfect for topping a burger with and also marinating ribs. It has a lovely tomato flavour to it with a bit of a kick. I would definitely recommend.
- Oat Cheerios – Cheerios is one of my favourite weekday breakfasts but I’d never tried the oat flavour before and it tastes SO good. They are also high in fibre and made with 98% whole grain oats, so a perfect way to start the day.
- CRAFTED by Cracker Drinks Co Mango and Passion Fruit Juice – I actually tried this juice today after I’d got in from walking the dog in the sunny weather and it was the perfect way to cool down. I added a slice of lime and some ice to it and it tasted so good. They all have no added sugar or sweeteners and count as one of your ‘five a day’.
I think that the Degusta Box is a great way to find some new food items that you’ve not tried before and quite a lot of them haven’t even reached the shops yet! You get a good variety of store-cupboard staples and I think that the price is very reasonable compared to the number of products you receive. I’ve definitely discovered some new brands and food items that I’ll be repurchasing! The only downside is that you don’t have the option to customise the box, so you may have a few items that you don’t like in it.
This product was sent to me by Degustabox in exchange for a review. All opinions are my own.
Rebecca Rose x
Instagram – @thatrebeccarose
Pinterest – @thatrebeccarose