It’s that time of the month again – time to review the Degusta Box! Each month, Degusta Box kindly send me their food and drink subscription box in return for a review. I always get soo excited when it comes through my door each month. This month’s Degusta Box theme was ‘Spring and Easter’ so it was all about the Spring-themed foods. I’ve got to say, this months box was probably one of my favourites yet, mostly due to the chocolate. It was all delicious! I’ve listed my top 5 and given a review of them. Let me know which one would be your favourite!
The Degusta Box costs £12.99 including delivery and you can cancel at any time. You receive your Degusta Box monthly, with 10 – 15 products in each box. You can subscribe to the Degusta Box here.
Products in the Degusta Box:
- KIND Snacks – Dark Chocolate and Sea Salt
- Weetabix – On The Go Strawberry
- Moose Juice – Passion Fruit 25ml
- Forest Feast – Preda Fair Trade Mango 30g and Chocolate, Mango & Coconut Fruit Balls 30g
- Willie’s Cacao – Single Estate Chocolate
- Chum Fruit Bites – Strawberry/Apple
- Costa – Signature Blend Coffee Ground For Cafetiere and Filter
- Jubel Alpine – Beer Cut with Peach
- Green and Black’s – Praline and Truffle Bars
- Red Red Super Stews – Black Eyed Beans & Tomato
- Ballymaloe – Original Relish
My Top 5 Products:
- Green and Black’s Praline Bar – I’d never tried this chocolate bar before so I was intrigued to try it out and it certainly didn’t fail to disappoint. It was delicious! The praline gives the chocolate a nutty taste, it tastes a bit like Nutella and I love the rich, dark chocolate.
- Forest Feast Milk Chocolate Mango & Coconut Fruit Balls – These fruit balls are absolutely delicious and the perfect snack to pop in your handbag. They are also made using Fair Trade chocolate which makes it even better.
- Chum Apple Fruit Bites – I love anything apple flavoured so I couldn’t wait to try these out. There are only 39 calories in a packet and made using 100% fruit, so there’s no artificial additives or preservatives. This is the perfect healthy snack that also tastes amazing. They also give 15% of their profits to help endangered CHUMs which I think is such a cute idea.
- Costa Signature Blend Coffee Ground – If you know me, then you know that I love my coffee. Costa is one of my favourite places to go for a coffee so I was intrigued to try the ground cafetière coffee. It tastes amazing and is the perfect strength for me.
- Willie’s Cacao Single Estate Chocolate in ‘Caffe Negro’ – This cacao bar is the unprocessed form of cocoa and it tastes amazing. I love the dark, intense taste and the coffee flavour makes it even better. In each bar, they only use natural ingredients and the company make everything themselves from ‘bean to bar’.
I think that the Degusta Box is a great way to find some new food items that you’ve not tried before and quite a lot of them haven’t even reached the shops yet! You get a good variety of store-cupboard staples and I think that the price is very reasonable compared to the number of products you receive. I’ve definitely discovered some new brands and food items that I’ll be repurchasing! The only downside is that you don’t have the option to customise the box, so you may have a few items that you don’t like in it.
This product was sent to me by Degustabox in exchange for a review. All opinions are my own.
Rebecca Rose x
Instagram – @thatrebeccarose
Pinterest – @thatrebeccarose