Interiors Lifestyle Seasonal events/Festivities

My Fav 3 UK Autumn Candles

September 12, 2018

It’s no secret that I’m a candle addict and now autumn is round the corner, all the best candle scents start coming in! I love that they make a room so much cosier, especially when the evenings start to draw in. Pumpkin spice and apple and cinnamon are my fav scents so of course I want my bedroom to smell like that!! I find that America seems to definitely be winning the candle game (have you seen Bath and Bodyworks (!?)) but that’s not to say you can still get plenty of pumpkin spice candles in the UK. Here are my top 3 autumn candles that smell so good I could eat them.

DW Home Pumpkin Allspice Candle – Homesense – £3.99 – This candle has to be favourite, the scent is SO strong and literally just smells of autumn in a jar. It’s a sweet scent but still has lots of spice in it. I also love the packaging, it’s so autumnal and I love the bright orange colour.

DSC_1790

Loz Loves Apple Crumble Candle – I was kindly sent this candle a couple of weeks ago and I love the scent. It smells just like apple crumble when it’s come out the oven and it ~always~ makes me drool whenever I take the lid off. The packaging is also really cute – I love the wooden heart. Loz Loves is a lovely independent business so definitely check out her website if you have a few spare minutes.

Radiant Red Maple Two Wick Candle – B&M Bargains – £2.99 – I LOVE Bath and Bodyworks and I’ve spent a fair few hours drooling over all their fall/Christmas candles, wishing that they’d come to the UK. So, when I saw this two-wick dupe in B&M, I HAD to buy it. It smells so good, it’s a very sweet and woody scent and I love the copper lid.

Rebecca Rose x

Instagram – @thatrebeccarose

Pinterest – @thatrebeccarose

Joy
    September 12, 2018 at 2:16 pm

Scented candles are my favorites!! nice choices!!

Coco
    September 12, 2018 at 9:04 pm

I guess we are pretty lucky to have Bath and Body Works in Canada… haha I can’t wait to get my fall candles!
    Coco | pjsandstuff.wordpress.com

RebeccaRose2017
      September 13, 2018 at 4:51 pm

Aww, I wish we had one! Enjoy choosing all your fall candles x

onlyshelley
    September 15, 2018 at 9:39 am

All of these sound amazing! I definitely need to get stocked up with a Autumnal candles!

Shelley x

RebeccaRose2017
      September 15, 2018 at 3:19 pm

Thank you so much! I would definitely recommend Homesense for autumnal candles – they have so many x

sholalovesblog🎀
    September 15, 2018 at 10:56 pm

i absolutely loved this blog post Rebecca! I’m also a candle lover, there’s no secret about that either. i haven’t heard of a brand called ‘DW home’ before so i shall be checking out their Autumnal candles when i go to homesense next! as for the B&M Bargains i love, love, love their candles! i brought two from there a couple of weeks ago, ‘cinnamon sugared doughnut’ and ‘pumpkin waffle’ although i didn’t like that one as it smells nothing like a pumpkin or a waffle, i find it quite offending haha x x x

justbeingella
    September 16, 2018 at 3:06 pm

Great post! These candles all look so nice xx